[Nut-upsdev] [nut] High level C and C++ libnutclient (#2)

Emilien Kia kiae.dev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:13:59 UTC 2012

Hi all,

>> 2012/10/12 Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
>>> https://github.com/clepple/nut/pull/2#issuecomment-9356397
>>
>> In my mind, this is the biggest roadblock to merging. Developers need to
>> know that this library exists (News section of website, etc.) and need to
>> know why they might want this over the existing C API. Then, they need to
>> know how to use it. Much of the benefit of a wrapper library evaporates if a
>> developer has to basically read through the code to understand how to use
>> it.

I have commited a little description of the new libnutclient with a
little code sample.

I continue to think that manpages are not adapted to C++ documentation
and javadoc/doxygen-like is more adapted.
I will look at doxygen documentation generation when trunk will have
documentated code (and libnutclient have).

Regards

Emilien