[Nut-upsdev] SNMP UPS: NETYS RT 1/1 UPS

Ing. Ján jan.ondrej at upjs.sk
Wed Oct 31 09:04:14 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 09:11:16PM +0100, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> 2012/10/30 Ing. Ján <jan.ondrej at upjs.sk>
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 08:49:03PM +0100, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> > > 2012/10/25 Ing. Ján <jan.ondrej at upjs.sk>
> > > On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:46:32PM +0200, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> Can I define multiple MIB files with multiple arguments?
> >

> this is simply a wrapper around the 'snmpcmd' (i.e works for snmp{walk,get,
> ...}) "-M DIRLIST"
>
> I've modified the option for:
> -m DIRLIST -- colon separated list of directories to also search for MIBs
>
> the specified DIRLIST is appended to Net SNMP DIRLIST

Do I need to specify snmp dir parameters if my MIBs are in default paths?

> > Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
> > 0x00007ffff75d305a in __strchr_sse2 () from /lib64/libc.so.6
>
> as told previously, it won't work out of the box!
> the mapping (1rst column in the .c file, prefixed with "unmapped...") has
> to be edited to use actual NUT variables name, and possibly value lookup.
> there is a small example in the .c file.
>
> that said, I'm still interested in the test results of mode 1

This .c programming looks to be complicated for me. I have no time to
read all sources, how to write all code to this source.

Your script created mostly only empty .c file, so all translations should be
added manually. May be it's simpler to get an already existing *-mib.c file
and update it for my UPS, like use your empty file. Or something got wrong?

					SAL