[Nut-upsdev] cgi graphs text unreadable (black-on-black)

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 12:58:53 UTC 2013

On Dec 14, 2013, at 5:13 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:

>  This is probably known, but since I working on nut tonight, I thought I would
> make sure. This is with the latest built from git. The cgi-bin script that shows
> the graph of upsstats has text that is unreadable. The text is black and the
> background is black. Here is a screenshot:

That's odd.

I'll admit that I don't use the CGI graphs much (I send the data to RRD files with collectd), but I just built the Debian package for NUT 2.7.1 locally, and the defaults yield green text on black.

Do you have any customizations relative to the original HTML templates? Any CSS overrides in the browser to force black text?

Also, what version of Firefox is that? Is it potentially a problem with an extension? (It's a long shot, since the default HTML templates don't load any external stylesheets.) I tried it here with both Firefox 25 and Safari, and the green text shows up in both cases.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail