[Nut-upsdev] Gamatronic company

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 00:18:50 UTC 2013

On Dec 18, 2013, at 3:17 AM, Leon Vak wrote:

> Actually, someone has already done most of the work for our units, however I might have general technical details to contribute, like the fact that the driver for our equipment is called "gamatronic", while actually it is just the well-known SEC protocol (from the former Systems Enhancement Corporation) and not our invention. I wonder who I have to contact for structural changes like this, and what's the best way to connect a programmer on our side to the project.

From docs/acknowledgements.txt:

- link:http://www.gamatronic.com[Gamatronic], through Nadav Moskovitch, has
revived the 'sec' driver (as gamatronic), and expanded a bit genericups for its
UPSs with alarm interface.

I vaguely recall that the 'gamatronic' driver might be the basic SEC protocol plus a few Gamatronic-specific enhancements.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail