[Nut-upsdev] Question for Dev's on NUT's upsstats.cgi

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:46:53 UTC 2013

On Feb 1, 2013, at 1:26 AM, Ben Kamen wrote:

> When using the upsstats.cgi, it works fine embedding it into my pages and then editing the .html template EXCEPT, I can't get rid of:

> Pragma: no-cache
>
> Which are output by the cgi binary.
>
> Since everything else is pretty much controllable, I would think this would be too - but it's not.

If it didn't output those headers, it wouldn't be a CGI binary :-)

I guess all of the schemes I have seen for embedding the output from a script into a web page have allowed the headers to be present (server-side, or embedding a frame client-side).

How do you propose that we address this?

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail