[Nut-upsdev] Tipp-lite SU1500XL

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:59:40 UTC 2013

On Feb 25, 2013, at 10:30 PM, Charles Lepple wrote:

> On Feb 25, 2013, at 6:02 PM, Reg Proctor wrote:
>
>> If you have any clues how I might get that extended functionality back I
>> would much appreciate it. The version is shown as:
>> Network UPS Tools upscmd 2.6.0
>
> Just to confirm, 2.6.0 does not have the extra functionality? Is there any way you can try 2.6.5 or the latest version from Git?
>
> Can you send the output of "lsusb -vvv" for that device, run as root?

Nothing obvious leaps out at me. However, since we don't have any comments in the code that refer to SU1500XL specifically, the USB IDs from even a short version of lsusb would be very helpful.

Also, if you have an idea of when the system was last installed, (and given the name of the distribution), we might be able to figure out roughly what version of NUT last worked on it.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail