[Nut-upsdev] [blazer_usb] Support for TECNOWARE ERA LCD (FGCERALCD0K85)

Rob Power robpwr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 23:41:18 UTC 2013

Thanks for pointing out the wrong log.txt and info about port settings;  I
attached new ups.conf, lsusb output and new blazer_usb -DDDDD output with
new settings, though it has no changes respect to the last one.

I still didn't have figured out exactly all the blazer_usb code, I hope
I'll have more time to study it tomorrow or during the week and to recheck
the sniffed files; meanwhile if this new info may be useful somehow and
there's something more I can try I'm always available.

PS: about -DDDDD gave me the debug output, but UPS is not recognized; might
the output together with sniffed data be enough useful to figure out how
the communication works with that UPS?