[Nut-upsdev] [blazer_usb] Support for TECNOWARE ERA LCD (FGCERALCD0K85)

flavio gigafrav at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:32:17 UTC 2013

Sorry for the late but I had some trouble finding and installing UPSilon
software :) Now I managed to capture all the usb traffic. I started
USBlyzer before starting the installation of software and stopped after a
complete tour of the program.

I shared the ULZ and HTML file on google-docs :

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-R2BvGl0W6DOWs4c3F5VndwMjg/edit

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-R2BvGl0W6DSzNyNG9kdTVUdDg/edit

Tell me if ther'is allo information you need, and not esitate to ask more
sniffing ;)