[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] buildbot failure in Network UPS Tools on FreeBSD-x64

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 02:02:02 UTC 2013

On Jan 14, 2013, at 8:47 AM, Charles Lepple wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:36 AM, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey Charles,
>>
>> I hope you're doing fine...
>>
>> There seems to be an issue on your BSD: permission denied on Asciidoc
>> generation.
>
> It looks like this is due to a new version of AsciiDoc (8.6.8 vs
> 8.6.6). I'll take a look again later, but I doubt it's related to the
> most recent SVN commit.

I'm not sure about the best way to fix this long-term, short of patching asciidoc. Basically, asciidoc is overwriting a common CSS file, and on BSD, if you don't have write permission to that file, you get a permission error. (Come to think of it, I don't know why this isn't an issue on other Unix-like platforms.) I adjusted permissions on the source file, but it will probably happen again after the next upgrade.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail