[Nut-upsdev] RFC Eaton serial scan
aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 23:37:43 UTC 2013
2013/1/15 <FredericBohe at eaton.com>
> I would like to merge branches/serial_nutscanner to the trunk. The
> attached patch contains the needed modifications.
> You can read docs/man/nutscan_scan_eaton_serial.txt to see what it is
> about and docs/man/nut-scanner.txt to see modification to nut-scanner tool
> This adds about 100K to the libnutscan.so file.
works for me, and there is no other apparent opposition.
I've split this branch into separate commits, that I've applied to the
- r3840: new non fatal functions (ser_open_nf and ser_set_speed_nf),
including documentation in new-drivers.txt ;)
- r3841: changes the baud-rates ordering for auto-detection in bcmxcp
- r3842: addresses HP-UX pthread issue (r3801)
- r3843: the actual patch!
the new code was btw missing from your diff ;-)
I've just removed the remaining printf / fflush lines in
scan_eaton_serial.c (mea culpa)
- r3844: aside, svn ignored files for Solaris pkg
- r3845: complete r3843 (nutscan-serial.h and nut_platform.h were missing
- r3846: Remove duplicate doc. entries for Eaton serial scan
note that the last 2 were causing buildbot failures (I (and you) have
(again) forgotten the *mandatory* distcheck-light!)
I've finally cut (deleted) the branch with r3847.
thanks for your contribution,
NUT (Network UPS Tools) Project Leader - http://www.networkupstools.org
Debian Developer - http://www.debian.org
Free Software Developer - http://arnaud.quette.fr
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Nut-upsdev