[Nut-upsdev] [HCL] Atlantis Land A03-P551(V1.2) supported by <blazer_usb>

Giovanni Panozzo giovanni at panozzo.it
Tue Jun 11 18:23:08 UTC 2013

ups.productid: 0000
ups.status: OL
ups.temperature: 30.0
ups.type: offline / line interactive
ups.vendorid: ffff

*** Please note ***

langid_fix = "0x0409"

is mandatory, or you will get a lot of
  Communications with UPS lost: status read failed!
  Communications with UPS re-established
in your syslog

-----------------

Shutdown (and notification also) worked with a problem: nut is unable to
turn off the load, so you are forced to power on manually your PCs when
power is back.

Also tried with UPS on battery and the following cmd
upscmd -u admin -p mypwd myups load.off
upscmd -u admin -p mypwd myups shutdown.return
upscmd -u admin -p mypwd myups shutdown.stayoff

all commands give "OK" as answer. But the load stays on.

This UPS model is quite old, maybe 3 or 4 years old. I think it was
mainly sold in Italy. I can find it on the manufacturer website, but
it's no longer available on online shops.

Here is the user manual in italian, english, french, german and spanish:
http://www.atlantisland.it/download/USERGUIDE/A03-P551%28701%29_MX01.pdf

And here is the official page in italian
http://www.atlantisland.it/pub/prodotti.php?famiglia=1&l1=7&l2=24&articolo=QTAzLVA1NTE=