[Nut-upsdev] Apply a driver change

GC elgatos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 17:20:40 UTC 2013

Hello,
i write because i have a doubt. I installed on an ubuntu server 12.04
64 bits the service nut with the command apt-get install nut. I
configured nut and all is running fine except the shutdown the ups. I
find a driver patch (source code) and it solves my problem. This i
probe in a virtual machine with the same ubuntu, i compile and do the
tests. My question is how i change in the production server the driver
with the patch?. Remember that in the production server i installed
nut with apt-get.

Thanks,
Reggards,
Gabriel.