[Nut-upsdev] Apply a driver change

GC elgatos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 02:20:38 UTC 2013

Hi Ted,
thanks for answer me. I will try this solution that you said.

The patch that fix my error is in this link
http://thr3ads.net/nut-upsdev/2013/02/2176045-Very-long-delay-for-shutdown.restart-on-usbhid-ups-powercom

I am from Argentina and here is a trade called TRV. It assembly ups
and is a national product with a micro Powercom. TRV dont know how to
answer my doubt so this is important. Its only offers drivers for win.

Thanks very much, if i had another doubt i will boder again.

Reggards,
Gabriel.