[Nut-upsdev] building NUT on Mac OS X Yosemite (website/documentation)

hyouko at gmail.com hyouko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 00:40:31 UTC 2014

> The only thing we need to watch out for is when the parameters to printf have '%' embedded in them. Probably not a problem for the DDL, since '%' has special meaning in URLs, but using 'printf %s' should avoid problems down the road.

mmh.. if we want to add support for '%'s we could do something like
this (not sure if it's worth doing):
https://github.com/zykh/nut-website/tree/issue7
Can you test it on OS X preferably dropping in the ddl dir also some
'%' files and updating driver.list.in accordingly?
Something like the following ones should be enough:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxWv_9cok7BKVDcxdWlPX2tTM00/view?usp=sharing

Second thought on the sort-thing: at the moment all's well and smooth,
but in future, if we want to go 2 digits in version numbers, we'll
need to improve it (either with more pipes and substitutions - you'd
love it - or with a simple implementation of sort that does what we
want it to do and nothing more).