[Nut-upsdev] Update to the NUT Team members

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 10:35:07 UTC 2014

Dear NUT users and developers,

Frédéric Bohe, NUT Senior developer, who has worked with us as an Eaton
contractor from 2009 to 2013, is now retired.
Thanks for all the hard work on the Windows port, nut-scanner, Unix
packaging, support, ... Fred.
We will miss you!

At the same time, Daniele Pezzini has devoted a lot of time and energy over
the past months (and years even).
Daniele deserve the NUT Senior developer title, which he kindly accepted.
Please join me in welcoming and thanking him.

I've just updated these information on the NUT website [1].

Cheers,
[1] http://www.networkupstools.org/acknowledgements.html