[Nut-upsdev] snmp-ups shutdowns

Tim Rice tim at multitalents.net
Thu Feb 27 17:52:59 UTC 2014

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014, Jim Klimov wrote:

| Also, is there any command to cancel a pending shutdown, if any was
| requested previously - so as to reset the doomsday timer (so that, per
| my earlier example, if several blades are shutting down and asking the
| UPS to kill itself in a few minutes, every next blade that completes
| its shutdown to this step, would give a few more minutes of uptime
| to those which are still processing their stop-scripts)?

The options for upsAdvControlRebootShutdownUps are
      noRebootShutdownUps(1),
      rebootShutdownUps(2),
      rebootShutdownUpsGracefully(3),
      rebootShutdownSyncGroupUps(4),
      rebootShutdownSyncGroupUpsGracefully(5)

However, in powernet409.mib we see "Setting this value to
noRebootShutdownUps(1) has no effect."

You'll have to test.

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents