[Nut-upsdev] Reviving the Windows port of NUT

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at mittelstaedt.us
Fri Jan 17 04:16:08 UTC 2014

Speaking from a Windows admin POV, there are already active security
holes in XP that Microsoft has announced and also announced they will
not be patching, as of this date.

XP is dead, the 32 bit Windows code like 2003 is dead, and time spent on
reviving it is time that could be spent on writing a clean 64 bit
Windows version of NUT.

Ted