[Nut-upsdev] Question about voltage threshold setting in NUT

Shen Chuan shen at minutekey.com
Fri Jun 6 14:35:09 UTC 2014

Hello Charles,

Thank you for your reply.

For the discrete value thing, this morning I did try to run

sudo upsrw -s input.transfer.low=x -u * -p * ups

I changed "x" value from 60 to 96 then checked upsc result. All the script
return OK but only 84 and 96 got picked up and working.

Out model is Eaton 3S 500. And in windows it has a Eaton Personal Solution
Pac. In Battery transfer threshold it has three voltage sensitivity ranges:
96-138, 84-142, 75-144. 96 and 84 are working in NUT, not sure why 75 is
not working.

Do you think that range is restricted in the firmware? We have a tripplitte
model and upsc doesn't have input.transfer.low at all.

Please let me know if some other information could be helpful with the NUT.
Happy to assist debugging and provide more information.

Shen