[Nut-upsdev] New driver for ASEM UPS

Giuseppe Corbelli giuseppe.corbelli at copanitalia.com
Wed May 28 07:01:07 UTC 2014

Hi all
I'm developing a NUT driver for a custom UPS found on ASEM PB 1300 devices
(http://www.asem.it/prodotti/industrial-automation/box-pcs/performance/pb1300/)

It's based on some custom charger and a bq2060 battery monitor, talk to it on
i2c bus.

I will have something usable in a few days. Got some questions/considerations,
though:
*) interested in integrating into NUT?
*) would you prefer a pull request on github or a patch here?
*) I would patch configure to add a --with-i2c option
*) Linux only, on Windows there's vendor provided software.

--
             Giuseppe Corbelli
WASP Software Engineer, Copan Italia S.p.A
E-mail: giuseppe.corbelli at copanitalia.com