[Nut-upsdev] RS-232 Port with Nut

Marks, Connor Connor.Marks at emc.com
Tue Dec 1 14:14:59 UTC 2015

Yes I do have Linux. I have assigned the ups.conf file as seen below..

[testups]
	Driver = usbhid-ups
	Port = /dev/ttyUSB0

When I try to start the ups driver I get the following error...

$ sudo upsdrvctl start

Network Ups Tools - UPS driver controller 2.7.1
Network Ups Tools - Generic HID driver 0.38 (2.7.1)
USB communication driver 0.32
No matching HID UPS found
Driver failed to start (exit status=1)

Thanks for the help!