[Nut-upsdev] Stopping Machine powering off

Gernot Zander debian at scorpio.in-berlin.de
Tue Dec 8 05:05:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

am  7 Dez schrieb Charles Lepple:
>> MONITOR dummyups at localhost 1 monmaster masterpass master
>> MONITOR  testups at localhost 0 monmaster masterpass master
>> MINSUPPLIES 1
> To simplify, you could eliminate "dummyups" and use "MINSUPPLIES 0".

Maybe there's a bug. To monitor an UPS wich doesn't supply power to a
raspi I used:
MONITOR usv1vr at localhost 0 monmaster XXXXX master
MONITOR usv2vr at localhost 0 monmaster XXXXX master
MINSUPPLIES 0

But each time usv1.vr does its selftest or has a voltage dip I get mail
"raspixx on battery". That's why I added the dummy ups. It didn't came
to a shutdown yet, fortunatly, so I'm not sure.

CU,
Gernot