[Nut-upsdev] [HCL] Artronic art 1000 bl supported by blazer_ser

Miroslav Todorov miro0218 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 09:42:13 UTC 2015

Hi,
here is my ups.conf
[art]
       driver = blazer_ser
       protocol = megatec
       port = /dev/ttyS0
       desc = "Artronic art 1000 bl"
       default.battery.voltage.high = 13.5
       default.battery.voltage.low = 11.5
       runtimecal = 150,100,300,50
       idleload = 10
       chargetime = 28800
       norating
       novendor

I needed to test the runtime, chargetime,voltage.high and low and put them manually.The information is not so full like in my apc ups working with usbhid-ups for example.
Best regards,Miroslav

     On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 5:17 AM, Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Feb 10, 2015, at 5:24 PM, Miroslav Todorov <miro0218 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Artronic art 1000 bl is supported partially by blazer_ser:

When you say "partially supported", what is not supported? Are any of the values incorrect?

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail