[Nut-upsdev] Strange

john hart jsamcr at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 00:14:12 UTC 2015

Well, if the NUT Monitor gui is opened I get a message almost immediately.  Both a 'pop-up' in the upperright corner of the desktop (LXDE) and a 'message notification' in the system tray.   But never a message in the LXterminal.
See my previous message for my upsmon.conf
John "Science is organized common sense. Philosophy is organized piffle"
-attributed to Bertrand Russel