[Nut-upsdev] Question about NUT-Monitor

john hart jsamcr at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 20:39:53 UTC 2015

Gernot,
Thanks for that feedback.  However, I did as you suggested and tried several different login/password combinations, and none seem to work.  The most obvious would be the user name and password in upsd.usersbut it also does not work.  I get an ERR ACCESS DENIED message.  Where am I going wrong ?
 "Science is organized common sense. Philosophy is organized piffle"
-attributed to Bertrand Russel