[Nut-upsdev] upsmon and Chloride UPS

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at mittelstaedt.us
Sat May 30 18:17:24 UTC 2015

Hi All,

If the Chloride 80 Net 120 UPSes have the ManageUPS Net Adaper P-Series
or VP series cards plugged into them, then according to the
documentation for these cards, here:

http://www.criticalpowersupplies.co.uk/filedata/0000/0268/ManageUPS_vp_p-series-user_s_guide.pdf

these UPSes are SNMP manageable, using RFC1628

Appendix B of that document has the relevant MIB entries.

See the following in the NUT documentation

http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/man/snmp-ups.html

And please let us know if it works so it can be added to the
database of known UPSes.  Also let us know if it works in auto
mode or if you have to specify the ietf mib.

Ted