[Nut-upsdev] FW: Request for ew device<0x2B2D/0xFFFF> listed into NUT

AndriyQin at phoenixtec.com.tw AndriyQin at phoenixtec.com.tw
Tue Sep 1 02:41:25 UTC 2015

Resend the mail.

发件人: Zhan, Cindy (詹艳梅)
发送时间: 2015年8月28日 16:19
收件人: nut-upsdev at lists.alioth.debian.org<mailto:nut-upsdev at lists.alioth.debian.org>
抄送: Xie, Maggie(谢亚红)
主题: Request for ew device<0x2B2D/0xFFFF> listed into NUT

Dear NUT Developers:

             We really appreciate for your great job and accomplishment in NUT. It’s interesting and fabulous.

It would be great if our new device can be listed in NUT. Here’s the basic information for it:

Device manufacturer: AEG PS

Device type:  UPS
Connection: USB

VID/PID:  0x2B2D/ 0xFFFF

Protocol: HID  (same driver as ‘nut/blob/master/drivers/mghid.c’)
USB Class: HID power device

Shutdown sequence: we have tested it successfully

            Any other information and procedures needed for this action, just let us know.
            Thank you in advance.

Regards
EATON DPQD