[Nut-upsdev] regarding Asium P700

John Hart jsamcr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 00:26:46 UTC 2015

No, the Battery Temp does not change. It is always 25C.
I don't know why the ups.delay.start is that high.  Is that user
configurable?
Yes, I have tested the automatic shutdown.  Works well.
Yes, the instant commands work, at least those I feel comfortable testing.
Battery test work fine.
I have not enable the write to variables.  Did not know that it might be
necessary.

John Hart