[Nut-upsdev] Windows port

Denis Serov intrudo at outlook.com
Mon Mar 7 17:56:03 UTC 2016

Hi!

I would like to ask about current state of Windows port. Is it frozen? It will be cool to know the plans :)

Where are a lot of Windows-branches at GitHub. What is the most actual one?

The Windows builder looks like turned off, am I right that it is not available currently and where were no builds after version 2.6.5-6?

I couldn't find any info about proper environment to build Windows version. Does anybody know what the version of MinGW has been installed on eaton-win2003server-x86? And what versions of libraries such cppunit, libusb, regex, snmp should be used?

Thanks,
Denis