[Nut-upsdev] Openups patch proposal

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 22:17:57 UTC 2017

On Jul 22, 2017, at 9:40 AM, Alphonse <alphsteiner at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is weird (for me): I have added the 'explore' option into the ups configuration, and restarted the driver, but now it tells that the device is offline! It is back to normal without this option.
> I have attached the requested log.

Right, I forgot to mention that the explore mode is not meant to send data to upsd - it just generates debug output.

There are a few extra variables that might be read/write, but I don't see the usual ones that translate into commands (such as UPS.BatterySystem.Battery.Test or UPS.PowerSummary.DelayBeforeShutdown).

Thanks for sending the upsc output.