[Nut-upsdev] Openups patch proposal

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 18:14:48 UTC 2017

On Jul 22, 2017, at 9:13 AM, Alphonse <alphsteiner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Note that there is still a 'libusb_get_string: Invalid argument' message into the log, but only when starting or resuming the system.

I should mention that this is now in the master branch as commit e6d77c87d0b0

I added an issue to address the fact that we shouldn't ever retrieve String ID 0: https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/454 (I might want to get your help testing a patch for that, when I get some extra time to test on other devices here.)