[Nut-upsdev] Tripplite Smart Int 1000 - wrong numbers

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 02:10:23 UTC 2017

On Oct 10, 2017, at 1:37 AM, tuharsky at misbb.sk wrote:

> Charles, maybe we are getting closer :-)
>> The tripplite_serial_protocol branch has some debug statements that will show up if you run "sudo drivers/tripplite -D -a name-of-ups" from the nut directory.
> Network UPS Tools - Tripp-Lite SmartUPS driver 0.91 (2.7.4-432-gafd90f5a)
>    0.000000    [D1] debug level is '1'
>    0.177766    [D1] W value = 0x86
>    0.177782    [D1] L value = 0x45
>    0.177786    [D1] V value = 0x01
>    0.177790    [D1] X value = 0x0000

Hmm, I was hoping to see some numbers in V that matched the format of the V command results in tripplite_usb.

If you run "git pull" and rebuild, what does it print for the "D" value?

We might need to get some results from others who have similar hardware, but 120V wiring, and compare to see if one of the digits refers to the voltage range.