[Nut-upsdev] Work around for power recycling after shutdown.return - TSSHARA UPS - nutdrv_qx driver - megatec protocol

Jairo Rotava jairo.rotava at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 20:11:01 UTC 2018

Hello,

I think that on this file nutdrv_qx_megatec.c the definition for
shutdown.stayoff may be wrong. In the file the definition is "S%sR0000\r"m
while on the megatec protocol description (
http://networkupstools.org/protocols/megatec.html) the command is just
"S%s\r".
When I changed it my system was abe to at least stay off, and stopped
making an instant power recycling.

Jairo