[Nut-upsdev] solis driver

Roberto Panerai Velloso rvelloso at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:11:31 BST 2019

Hello everyone,

Maybe we should separate matters? Rollback to latest working version of
Solis driver and create a separate driver for the brazilian APC? I have the
decompiled Java source code from the official manufacturer's driver.

Also, I have found some bugs introduced in the Solis driver due to APC's
support, but had no time to fix it yet (although these bugs should not be
interfering with Solis hw, only APC's).

Silvino,

Can you confirm what is the latest working version for your hw? Thanks.

Best,
Roberto.