[Nut-upsdev] Add support for Ablerex Dk+ #979

Johnson-shen johnson-shen at ablerex.com.tw
Wed May 12 11:45:43 BST 2021

Dear sir,

I hope you have been well!
May I consult with you about nutdrv_qx’s driver?
If we upload the new driver to NUT. (ex. Ablerex_nutdrv_qx)
That means we have both(blazer_USB and Ablerex_nutdrv_qx) drivers for
our UPS and the same PID/VID.
Is it correct my understanding?
If it is correct, when NAS manufacturers use NUT package to import to
their kernel. They don't know which driver to use during UPS plug-in to
NAS. Because these two drivers have the same PID/VID (NAS vendor told us
that they choose the driver by PID/VID).
Could you kindly provide more information or experience to us with that?

Regards!
Johnson

Johnson-shen 於 4/23/2021 11:55 AM 寫道:

--