[Nut-upsdev] [HCL]<Manufacturer>Powercom<Device>all ups<driver>usbhid-ups

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at mittelstaedt.us
Wed Oct 20 10:46:12 BST 2021

Thanks, Dinow,

I'm not a NUT admin but you posted this to a public mailing list so I'm
going to just send a response to that list since it's a public posting.

The current documentation you sent is much sparser than the older docs.
So I think the older docs are going to still be valuable for just that
reason alone, as an addition to the newer current documentation.  I do
not know what the admins are going to do but I would hope they merely
mark the old documents as "Old" and add this to them.

Unlike commercial software, open source software projects usually do not
have the luxury of removing support for older hardware that is no longer
in production from the manufacturer.

As a NUT user I cannot thank you enough for supporting open source
software projects like NUT.

Ted