[Nut-upsdev] [Nut-upsuser] Riello Vision VST 1100 + NetMan 204 network card

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 12:53:32 BST 2022

Thanks for the heads-up. I think Riello engineers who wrote the ser/usb
drivers were active relatively recently, maybe they would make some
better-informed comments and/or propose a correct HCL update.

As for a network card, I'd expect that to support at least the standard
IETF SNMP MIB. If there are vendor extensions in a separate OID tree, that
might need exploratory work (see NUT sources for docs and scripts to
generate snmp and for that matter usb subdrivers).