[Nut-upsdev] On retiring some terminology

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at mittelstaedt.us
Sat Mar 12 16:51:22 GMT 2022

11 post over the last year on this topic.  Lots of effort expended on a
WOKE problem far more than effort expended on real issues that actually
affect code functionality.  My condolences.

BIND went through this a few years ago also.  There seems to be one or
two actors in the OSS community who have created no code themselves
other than taking this master/slave terminology issue and trying to
guilt people over it.  Ah well I guess if it makes white people happy to
virtue signal instead of just quietly changing the documentation and
shutting up about it then we have accomplished something, eh?

<eyeroll>

Ted