[Nut-upsdev] Providing Energy Information for UPS units

dei_sesshoumaru at hotmail.com dei_sesshoumaru at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 16:02:44 BST 2022

Hi

I can only "speak" for my APCs, and there you have an option to reset the
energy counter on the LCD.
The naming "output.energy.cumulative" or "input.energy.cumulative" sound
fine and meaningful to me.

The people working on the HA add-on seem to be conviced that it will work as
soon as NUT would provide the info
==> https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-nut/issues/227

But yes, only time would be able to tell...

Best Regards

Message: 1