[Nut-upsdev] Can we just import apcupsd code?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at mittelstaedt.us
Thu Jan 5 16:44:02 GMT 2023

Correction, a user wrote a shim that connects to an apcupsd instance.

It's a quick and dirty way of doing it.

The best way as I said would have been to incorporate the work done with
reverse engineering the microlink code.

I believe someone even opened a request for this Issue #1426

The reverse engineer is documented here:

https://github.com/klaasdc/apcups-serial-test

Ted