[Nut-upsdev] [Nut-upsuser] Prolink UPS NUT driver

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 11:47:58 GMT 2023

Hello all,

  Did anyone pick up this "growth opportunity" to modernize a Qx subdriver
and protocol docs library, with vendor cooperation, and possibly get paid
and/or an UPS to test against in the process?

  Or would someone step up to do so, please? It would be folly and
unhealthy of the NUT community to let this slip through...

  On my side, I've recently made sure that the current NUT master codebase
can be built on CentOS 6, but as not so much a developer (and with dayjob
queues) I can't commit to the actual work on device and driver... That
said, with the two data points above it could be low-hanging fruit to craft
the mapping-table entries... (ideally in a `nutdrv_qx` subdriver rather
than `blazer_usb` though).

Jim