[Nut-upsdev] Why only the first of a series of calls to a function in my driver executing?

William R. Elliot bill at wreassoc.com
Tue Oct 22 04:00:54 BST 2024

Hello all,

In my new driver I have a function that searches for the position of
a known substring in a delimited string. I am trying to populate a
series of integer variables with the position value of various
substrings. The first call to the function performs correctly but the
remaining calls in the code series are not being executed (there are
six more calls after the first successful one). Any ideas why only
the first call is being done?

Similarly, I have another function that takes a position variable and
pulls the data in the nth position from a delimited string. There is
also a series of these called in a row and only the first is being called.

Any ideas on what to look for would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

www.avg.com