[Nut-upsdev] SKE UPS 1500VA/900W

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 16:27:11 BST 2024

Hello,

  Not really sure. Have not heard about such a brand/model on one hand, and
the Home Assistant NUT plugin may be (or not be) limiting the selection of
data points it shows from NUT on the other.
  Can you query the readings with NUT `upsc` client?

  Also, `nutdrv_qx` is an umbrella driver for many different dialects of
"Megatec Q<x>" protocol family. Check the
https://networkupstools.org/docs/man/nutdrv_qx.html manual page (or ideally
the help message from `nutdrv_qx --help` on your deployment) about
supported `subdriver` and `protocol` option values and try them out --
maybe some specific combo would expose more information.

Hope this helps,
Jim Klimov