[Nut-upsuser] Any update on Belkin F6H350 UNV support?

Steven Ellis mail_lists at stevencherie.net
Tue Aug 30 02:24:53 UTC 2005

Charles Lepple wrote:
>On 8/28/05, Steven Ellis <mail_lists at stevencherie.net> wrote:
>

>>Anyone managed to get this working with NUT using either serial or USB?
>>

>oops, sorry, I should really finish reading mail before replying. Are
>you on nut-upsdev?
>
>http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsdev/2005-August/000083.html

Thanks for following this up. No i'm not on upsdev, so thanks for the
link. Great to see some work going on. Sadly I can't risk pulling my
systems off the UPS at present to do any testing. I was looking at
getting an additional UPS for my office somepoint soon so I might
perform a swap so I can validate the work on newhidups.

Steve