[Nut-upsuser] Re: how to apply the shutdown scripts

arnaud.quette@mgeups.com arnaud.quette@mgeups.com
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:21:22 +0200

Hi

> I installed the NUT 2.0.2 in my linux server?it's a CentOS 3.0 RedHat=
 3.0 compatible.

> It=B4s all working well?I'm using the mustek drive and works beautifu=
lly.

> But I don't understand how to apply the shutdown script to my server.=

> I try to apply the halt.patch with "patch ?p0 < halt.patch" but don't=
 work. It was rejected!

thanks to send back (or to point on online version) the original halt
script and the output of the patch command.

Note that I've planned to make an adaptive method to
"patch" the halt script more easilly, ie something like that:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/apcupsd/apcupsd/platforms/redhat/=
awkhaltprog.in?view=3Dmarkup

Arnaud
=