[Nut-upsuser] Smart-UPS DP missing variable

WAHED Shah Mohsin shah.wahed@xyleme.com
Tue Jul 12 15:56:41 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've got a apc Smart-UPS DP 8000 XL and a 940-0024c cable., and when I launch upsdrvctl, I've got
the following message :

Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.0.2
Network UPS Tools (version 2.0.2) - APC Smart protocol driver
         Driver version 1.99.7, command table version 2.0
dstate_setflags: base variable (input.transfer.high) does not exist
dstate_addenum: base variable (input.transfer.high) does not exist
dstate_setflags: base variable (input.transfer.low) does not exist
dstate_addenum: base variable (input.transfer.low) does not exist
dstate_setflags: base variable (input.sensitivity) does not exist
dstate_addenum: base variable (input.sensitivity) does not exist
dstate_setflags: base variable (battery.charge.restart) does not exist
dstate_addenum: base variable (battery.charge.restart) does not exist
Detected Smart-UPS DP 8000 XL [gs9941001285  ] on /dev/ttyS0

after that I can use uspc to get some information,  I wonder if the Smart-UPS DP is not working like
a standard apc smart-ups. or the driver have to be updated?

thanks

Shah Mohsin WAHED