[Nut-upsuser] Re: Release - NUT-Html v 1.1

arnaud.quette at mgeups.com arnaud.quette at mgeups.com
Thu Jul 21 12:53:45 UTC 2005

Hi again Dave,

> I've decided to publish something I threw together.
>
> I recently installed NUT and found it to be a hassle to switch between
> the CGIs for web access.  I created some HTML to provide an easy way
> to go between the CGIs easily and quickly.  It uses the exact same
> color scheme that the default CGIs use.
>
> I would very much appreciate any input.  I am open to having this
> included with the main distribution.  I apologize if something similar
> already exists.
>
> Directions and download can be found at:
>
> NUT-Html v 1.1:
> http://www.dynamicis.com/~superdave/howtos/nut_web_interface_addon.htm

really nice. I've something similar to do, but it is (was)
at a low priority compared to the rest... I'll look at it and
will check to merge it in the Development tree.

If you're interested in the CGI enhancements, I've logged
a task on it:
https://alioth.debian.org/pm/task.php?group_project_id=56&group_id=30602&func=browse

I would be pleased to see you joining the development team.
Contact me back if you're interested in working on this area.

Arnaud