[Nut-upsuser] RE: Energizer USB UPS

Viktor T. Toth vttoth at vttoth.com
Sat Jul 30 01:10:23 UTC 2005

I've made changes to the Energizer driver a while back to make it compatible
with the (then current) 2.6.8 kernel, but I've since received reports that
it fails on 2.6.10.

Since my two Energizers are currently both in "production" use, I'm unlikely
to start experimenting with them anytime soon, I'm sorry to report.

Viktor