[Nut-upsuser] nut driver for Belkin OmniGuard F6C230 - RKM

Thomas Rolle Thomas_Rolle at seyes.org
Tue Nov 15 16:50:39 UTC 2005

Hallo,

i'v bought a Belkin F6C230. The CD which is shiped with this UPS has a
totally useless installation part for linux. So I'v tried to use nut
instead of the Belkin software. I've tried both belkin drivers (belkin and
belkinunv) and also the generic driver (genericups) with all available
upstypes.

None of these drivers did actually work. Has anybody experiences with this
UPS and can help with some configuration hints?

We are using Mandriva 2006.

Thomas