Antwort: Re: [Nut-upsuser] nut driver for Belkin OmniGuard F6C230 - RKM

Thomas Rolle Thomas_Rolle at seyes.org
Fri Nov 18 11:40:52 UTC 2005

First of all there was a problem with the port /dev/ttyS0. We are running
Xen and it used this device as a virtual console.
Now i'm using a standalone pc so there are no problems with /dev/ttyS0
anymore.

But i still cannot figure out the correct driver. genericups always gives
wrong results. this means we are not able to determine a difference
between OL and OB.

The driver belkin also gives completete useless information (all values
set to 0.00).

Driver belkinunv cannot establish a connection:
        belkinunv[4961]: Cannot read from UPS
        belkinunv[4961]: Invalid response from UPS

I've compiled this driver for nut2.0.2, and i'm running nut1.4.0 - but I
don't think that this can be the problem.

Thomas Rolle