[Nut-upsuser] upssched-cmd wrong call

Hannes Gruber hg at guzman.at
Tue Sep 20 13:01:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

i am running nut-2.0.0-5 on Fedora core 3.

I have the following Problem:

In my upssched.conf i have set the Following Parameter:

CMDSCRIPT /usr/local/guzman/sbin/upssched-cmd
AT COMMBAD * START-TIMER upsgone 10
AT COMMOK  * CANCEL-TIMER upsgone

Now if I pull the serial Plug, in my log i see the following error:

Event: upsgone
Execute command failure: /usr/local/guzman/sbin/upssched-cmd upsgone: No
such file or directory

The script exists:
-rwxr-xr-x  root root /usr/local/guzman/sbin/upssched-cmd

And the path is accesable too.

It looks like the Script is called like

    "/usr/local/guzman/sbin/upssched-cmd upsgone"

and not like

    "/usr/local/guzman/sbin/upssched-cmd" upsgone

any Idea why this happens on my system?

THX, Hannes

--
Zufallszitat: